Monday, October 4, 2021

Yummy Frostings for Hecka Good Cinnamon Rolls

 

Two yummy frostings to try on my Hecka Good Cinnamon Rolls: cream cheese frosting and maple buttercream.

The cream cheese frosting is a classic taste that you can NOT go wrong with. You can smear a thin layer on for less sweet (or less calories), or you can dollop the frosting on top for a rich flavor. (Get my cream cheese frosting recipe here.)

Or...

You can try maple buttercream. The maple tends to overpower the cinnamon flavor of the roll, so I suggest a thin smear of frosting unless you want to power up your maple flavor. (Get my maple buttercream recipe here.)

Both are yummy, but it depends on the taste you're in the mood for. 

For what it's worth, I'm totally not sad I tried both on the same cinnamon roll.

No comments: