Monday, July 3, 2023

Recipe: Raspberry Fluff Dessert

Raspberry Fluff Dessert

I first learned of this recipe from my friend Valerie in Idaho. A decade later, my friend Amanda reintroduced me to this dessert, and any time she takes it to a potluck or event, it's the favorite.

Ingredients:
5.1 oz. pkg. vanilla instant pudding
32 oz. vanilla or plain yogurt
8 oz. cool whip, thawed
12 oz. frozen raspberries

Directions:
In large mixing bowl, add yogurt and dry pudding mix. Mix for 2 minutes.
Stir in cool whip until evenly distributed.
Fold in frozen raspberries. Wait 20-30 minutes before serving.

Makes 8-10 servings.

Cook’s Note: Raspberry Fluff takes on a slightly different vibe when stored in the refrigerator overnight, and is equally tasty. 

For a less sweet version, use plain yogurt. My favorite is mixing with 16 oz. vanilla yogurt and 16 oz. plain yogurt. All three options are yummy.

No comments: